Tuesday 3 August 2010

Two weeks?

Blimey, its been two weeks since I last posted.
In that time I managed to go the the bead fair at Ardingly. I took my aunt with me. She loved it, and got quite carried away, insisting that she buy some beads to get started on something. But not size 11, we have size 8 beads in a lovely mix of pinks and violets, with a tube of light green thrown in. I'm seeing flowers. Peyote stitch here we come!

And this weekend I managed to make some galaxy beads on the torch. Each one took me an hour. As you may guess from that, each one is pretty substantial. I tried to take some photos last night, but when I put them into photoshop I realised that I am going to have to try again. The cropping and magnificiation made them look so fuzzy, they were hardly recognisable. The good thing is that I realised why I couldn't download the photos in the first place.

So I hope soon to have some pics. But don't hold you breath, just in case. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment