Saturday 14 August 2010

Fringe benefits

The Camden Fringe is on!
The event has got bigger with 8 or 9 venues this year. OK, compared to Edinburgh that might not seem a lot, but it is. This was the week for me to get to some of the performances. Comedy, puppetry, dancing, singing and nonsense. I have been intrigued, have laughed, and have been downright puzzled by some of it.

I saw two comedians who did a presentation on why Star Trek Voyager is good for you. It seemed serendipitous that I had some of galaxy beads with me. I asked them at the end of the performance if they would like one each, and they accepted. My hubby thinks I'm mad! I have to keep pointing out that its one of the things he knew about me from the start. All my very good friends share the same quality.

If I'm good maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a few more shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment